Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP funktioner / EPP features

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:46:06 +0100

On 21 Feb 2014, at 14:10, Jørgen Thomsen <jth_at_jth.net> wrote:

>> http://www.difo.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/dokumenter/Resume_-_bestyrelsesmoede_DIFO_06-02-2014.pdf

I jørgen, since document came online, it have been edited

do you have the original one, please forward it to me since i have it on my laptop, at home.. You can see if you have the right one if the application firewall is mentioned by name and the speedchange to the office is mentioned specific..

Lesson learned, save all documents, since dkhm seems to have no issues editing already published documentation....

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel