[EPP-discuss] EPP sandbox updated to version 1.0.11

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:15:38 +0200

Hello,

We are happy to announce that we have updated our EPP service in our sandbox to version 1.0.11.

This is primarily a bug fix release addressing the following issues:

- We have implemented support for punycode encoding for domain names where relevant
- Wrong return codes for poll commands have been addressed
- Improvement on clTRID handling in case of errors have been implemented
- Phonenumber formatting have been fixed
- "auto" keyword is enforced for contact creation

The specification will be updated shortly with updated examples and clarifications.

        - https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/tech-notes/epp/

Please let us now if your experience any issues,

We are currently looking into some stability issues and a upcoming release is in the pipeline as soon as possible.