[EPP-discuss] EPP production updated to version 1.0.11

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:46:21 +0200

Hello,

We are happy to announce that we have updated our EPP service in our sandbox to version 1.0.11.

This is primarily a bug fix release addressing the following issues:

- We have implemented support for punycode encoding for domain names where relevant
- Wrong return codes for poll commands have been addressed
- Improvement on clTRID handling in case of errors have been implemented
- Phonenumber formatting have been fixed
- "auto" keyword is enforced for contact creation

The specification will be updated shortly with updated examples and clarifications.

        - https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/tech-notes/epp/

Please let us now if your experience any issues,

As previously mentioned and announced separately we have updated the sandbox to release 1.0.12 this morning, which is a bug fix released aimed at a stbility issue.