Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP sandbox updated to version 1.0.12

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:15:57 +0000

Maybe Peter is just concerned this release does indeed get live prematurly

Maybe if we could understand the process behind the release scene such as your QA methodology or anything who could help everyone trusting the minor release such as that one.

DK-Hosmaster is just suffering a lack of trust with the registrars. Some clarification on some processes is important.

Peter had a very valid point about announcement and pre release dates. It will be very nice for us to have more profesional communication for that matter. Beside all the legal/administrative/Aged regulation issues we all have with the zone, we can agree, and acknowledge, Jonas's team are doing a great job on listening to the registrars and on trying to deliver a functional EPP.

Peter was only pointing out the communication frustration. If your latest was a bug fix introduce with the latest release then we may understand the emergency. But if it was about stability, more details and time may be needed for the registrars.

Boris Fernandez
Ascio