Re: [EPP-discuss] EPP production updated to version 1.0.11

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:22:09 +0200

Hello Peter,

We will release EPP and the updated mail form under the schedule outlined at the last registrar meeting, Meaning these will be made available in production 3 weeks after their availability for test and evaluation.

This was not completely clear from the announcement, but since the preactivation service is a non-destructive deployment we will stick to the promised target date and I am sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

I hope this clarifies the dates. More information will follow in the availability of the two services in respective fora and on the tech-announce mailing list for availability in both test/sandbox and production.

jonasbn