[EPP-discuss] Maintenance window Monday August 18, 6:00-7:00am CET - EPP and Mail-form

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 12:22:02 +0200

Dear subscribers,

We hereby announce a maintenance window at Monday August 18 from 6:00 to 7:00am CET. Services affected will be EPP and Mail-form. Services may be interrupted during this time, but will be kept to a minimum.

During this time, we will update EPP to version 1.1.0 and Mail-form to 5.0, which will enable preactivation tokens to be sent along with an application. Both service are currently running in their respective sandboxes, as described in our previous announcements, which also contain more information about the changes:

http://liste.dk-hostmaster.dk/archive/tech-announce/0046.html
http://liste.dk-hostmaster.dk/archive/tech-announce/0045.html

Best wishes,
Erwin