[EPP-discuss] mailform parse400/parse500 email adresses for testing

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 04:42:52 +0100

Hi

I have no better place for a public question

So, I have sent, every time i used a mailform for anything since 17 august 2014, a copy to parse500_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:parse500_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> for testing the new form, with a reply-to and a from my email address so I could see any new parseable replies. Including a copy of what i sent to myself for easy debugging.

I never received a single reply.

it’s also noted that http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/doc/dk-5.00en-guide <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/doc/dk-5.00en-guide> link from the form does not work

I also noted, while searching for any replies, that infohist_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:infohist_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> send out invalid formed emails with a subject slet/delete that is incorrectly formed if there is any idn encodable letters in the domain name.

anyone else? anyone?

regards, Peter Larsen