RE: [EPP-discuss] mailform parse400/parse500 email adresses for testing

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:12:05 +0000

Mailform is dead, long live EPP.

--
Tom

From: Peter Larsen [mailto:peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk]
Sent: 10. december 2014 04:43
To: epp-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk
Subject: [EPP-discuss] mailform parse400/parse500 email adresses for testing

Hi

I have no better place for a public question

So, I have sent, every time i used a mailform for anything since 17 august 2014, a copy to parse500_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:parse500_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> for testing the new form, with a reply-to and a from my email address so I could see any new parseable replies. Including a copy of what i sent to myself for easy debugging.

I never received a single reply.

it’s also noted that http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/doc/dk-5.00en-guide link from the form does not work

I also noted, while searching for any replies, that infohist_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:infohist_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> send out invalid formed emails with a subject slet/delete that is incorrectly formed if there is any idn encodable letters in the domain name.

anyone else? anyone?

regards, Peter Larsen