Re: [EPP-discuss] mailform parse400/parse500 email adresses for testing

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:42:34 +0100

Hi Peter,

> On 10 Dec 2014, at 04:42, Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have no better place for a public question

No worries. Would you like us to add a general registry operations discussion list to the mix, besides the ones for the specific services?

> So, I have sent, every time i used a mailform for anything since 17 august 2014, a copy to parse500_at_dk-hostmaster.dk for testing the new form, with a reply-to and a from my email address so I could see any new parseable replies. Including a copy of what i sent to myself for easy debugging.
>
> I never received a single reply.

My guess is that the addres you're using, peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk.dk, is not your real address and may have something to do with not receiving a reply.

> it’s also noted that http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/doc/dk-5.00en-guide link from the form does not work
>
> I also noted, while searching for any replies, that infohist_at_dk-hostmaster.dk send out invalid formed emails with a subject slet/delete that is incorrectly formed if there is any idn encodable letters in the domain name.

I'll leave those questions to one of our developers to answer.

Best,
Erwin

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator