[EPP-discuss] Proposal for info-domain

From: Andreas Grip <andreas_at_internetsrs.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:32:14 +0100

Hi

I have a proposal for the info-domain command.

I would like to know if a domain has our REG-xxxxxx handle as billing handle
when I do info-domain. I'm not interested in knowing who is billing contact
on other domains. So I was thinking that it would be nice if the EPP showed
<domain:contact type="billing">REG-xxxxxx</domain:contact> if the billing
REG-xxxxxx on a domain matches the REG-xxxxxx used as login to the
EPP-server on the current session.

Regards

Andreas Grip

Internet SRS AB