[EPP-discuss] observing several issues with whois

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:08:33 +0100

czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
# Hello 193.106.164.210. Your session has been logged.
#
# Copyright (c) 2002 - 2015 by DK Hostmaster A/S
#
# Version: 2.0.2
#
# The data in the DK Whois database is provided by DK Hostmaster A/S
# for information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining
# information about or related to a domain name registration record.
# We do not guarantee its accuracy. We will reserve the right to remove
# access for entities abusing the data, without notice.
#
# Any use of this material to target advertising or similar activities
# are explicitly forbidden and will be prosecuted. DK Hostmaster A/S
# requests to be notified of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
whois: connect(): No route to host
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
whois: connect(): No route to host
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
whois: connect(): No route to host
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
whois: connect(): No route to host
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
whois: connect(): No route to host
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
# Too many connections.
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
# Too many connections.
czarimac:~ czar$ date
Mon Mar 2 11:04:41 CET 2015
czarimac:~ czar$ date
Mon Mar 2 11:04:48 CET 2015
czarimac:~ czar$ whois xxxxx.dk
# Hello 193.106.164.210. Your session has been logged.
#
# Copyright (c) 2002 - 2015 by DK Hostmaster A/S
#
# Version: 2.0.2
#
# The data in the DK Whois database is provided by DK Hostmaster A/S
# for information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining
# information about or related to a domain name registration record.
# We do not guarantee its accuracy. We will reserve the right to remove
# access for entities abusing the data, without notice.
#
# Any use of this material to target advertising or similar activities
# are explicitly forbidden and will be prosecuted. DK Hostmaster A/S
# requests to be notified of any such activities or suspicions thereof.

czarimac:~ czar$

please observe that there is not "no info was found", and several connection errors..?

xxxxx.dk is a newly created domain by epp :)

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel