Re: [EPP-discuss] no callback and no whois of domains since yesterdays at 17:30ish

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:15:36 +0100

Hello Peter,

The following has been sent our on tech-announce and epp-discuss this morning:

###
Due to problems with validation of users we have not been able to create new domain names since Saturday evening (2015-03-14) at 9.00 pm.

We are looking into solving the issues, and we are sorry for the
inconveniences that this problem causes.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo,
DK Hostmaster A/S
###

Is it not related to the connection issue with validation you mention as far as I can tell.

jonasbn