Re: [EPP-discuss] Connection Problems

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:50:00 +0100

Hello All,

We have tweaked the configuration a bit, please let us now if the connection issue persists. We are monitoring the service continuously, but these connection drops are not consistently showing up in our logs and are therefor hard to replicate and therefor investigate.

More information will follow.

jonasbn