Re: [EPP-discuss] Connection Problems

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:22:41 +0100

Hi List,

Earlier today, I implemented some optimisations to the network connection between the load balancer and the backend. Things seem to have stabilised according to our internal monitoring. Please do let us know if you’re still experiencing issues as we’ll have to dig even deeper if that’s the case.

If not, enjoy the weekend!

Best,
Erwin

> On 27 Mar 2015, at 14:08, Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>
> I am currently in the process of analysing logs on data between our infrastructure components in relation to EPP.
>
> I am attempting to narrow the problem area down, to be able to pinpoint what component is respossible for the observed problems. The challenge here being finding blank spots in trafik since it seems connects are dropped without notice or cause.
>
> jonasbn
>
>> On 27/03/2015, at 14.02, Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk> wrote:
>>
>> can we have an update please?
>>

>>> On 27 Mar 2015, at 11:52, Rieke Poppe (RM) <rm_at_one.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> We are also still having connection problems.
>>>
>>> Rieke - One.com

>>> --
>>> mvh|best regards
>>>
>>> Rieke Poppe (RM)
>>> Domain Operations Manager
>>>

>> regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar
>>
>> My info: http://larsen.tel
>> Company info: http://larsendata.tel

> Software udvikler/Softwaredeveloper

> Tlf. +45 33 64 60 60
> Mobil: +45 31 54 60 56
> Fax.: +45 33 64 60 66
> Email: jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator

Tlf. 33 64 60 60
Fax.: 33 64 60 66
Email: erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>