[EPP-discuss] final callbacks for email orders are missing since servicewindow friday?

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:55:37 +0200

I have noted that we receive no final callback on email orders (final registration or failure) since your service window at friday 17:20.

even though the domains seems to be finally registred

eg:

[Track#2015042400513]
[Track#2015042500225]

.. i do not have that many email orders, i do still make some to make sure i can switch if epp breaks down, but now emails seems to be not working?

I am worried about these random errors, there are way to many of the currently, i must stress that the rate of errors have been rising the last 6 months, especially during weekends, especially errors that random interveen with registrars systems.

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel