Re: [EPP-discuss] Emoji epp domains

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:42:29 +0200

Yeah,

It is a flaw in the central dispatch component where a "bad" assumption is made, so an exception is not caught correctly possibly due to a problem in the framework used since we could not replicate this issue in a newer version, but we could observe the actual exception.

I have registered issue on this.

jonasbn