[EPP-discuss] Downtime production EPP

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 18:08:28 +0200

Our main production EPP server experienced a software error today and was unavailable from approx. 17:45PM to 18:05PM. Service has been restored and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator

Tlf. 33 64 60 60
Fax.: 33 64 60 66
Email: erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>