Re: [EPP-discuss] Observations /errors

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 15:17:15 +0200 (CEST)

To Peter Larsen and Tom Sommer

Thanks for the information.

We have solved the first issue - domains that are not activated do show up
on both the web whois and the whois port 43 with status reserved.

The second issue regarding redelegation will be solved as soon as
possible. The error message is misleading, and the check that fails needs
to be fixed.

We apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused.

Niels Haarbo
Driftschef
Tlf.:     33 64 60 50
Mobil:    20 10 68 20