Re: [EPP-discuss] Observations /errors

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:41:21 +0200 (CEST)

To Tom Sommer

The redelegation issue has been fixed (yesterday).

The problem was that checking the requirement of the registrants e-mail
failed. If the domain had another role (for example proxy or billing
contact) without an e-mail address, the check made a false positive.

Niels Haarbo
Driftschef
Tlf.:     33 64 60 50
Mobil:    20 10 68 20