[EPP-discuss] Re: New SSL certificate for EPP production environment

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:25:26 +0200

> On 13 Jul 2015, at 12:14, Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>
> Next Monday, July 20, DK Hostmaster will change the SSL certificate for the production environment of our EPP service. The certificate will change from the current wildcard certificate to a service specific certificate for the name epp.dk-hostmaster.dk. This will also upgrade the certificate to use a SHA256 hash. The sandbox environment has already been updated. If you’re unsure whether your client software supports SHA2, please use the sandbox for testing over the next few days.

This has now been done. The new certificate chain is below:
Certificate chain
 0 s:/OU=Domain Control Validated/OU=Gandi Standard SSL/CN=epp.dk-hostmaster.dk
   i:/C=FR/ST=Paris/L=Paris/O=Gandi/CN=Gandi Standard SSL CA 2
 1 s:/C=FR/ST=Paris/L=Paris/O=Gandi/CN=Gandi Standard SSL CA 2
   i:/C=US/ST=New Jersey/L=Jersey City/O=The USERTRUST Network/CN=USERTrust RSA Certification Authority
 2 s:/C=US/ST=New Jersey/L=Jersey City/O=The USERTRUST Network/CN=USERTrust RSA Certification Authority
   i:/C=SE/O=AddTrust AB/OU=AddTrust External TTP Network/CN=AddTrust External CA Root

Best wishes,
Erwin

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator