[EPP-discuss] Emergency service window 23rd July 06:00-07:00am

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:31:46 +0200

DK Hostmaster will perform an emergency upgrade of some of our services tomorrow between 6:00 and 7:00 am due to a recently discovered security vulnerability.

The following production services will be unavailable for a few minutes during this time:
- EPP
- user validation
- preactivation
- DAS
- DSU
- stats

We apologize for the short notice and downtime.

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator
Tlf.      33 64 60 60
Fax.:     33 64 60 66