Re: [EPP-discuss] Maintenance window EPP production August 3rd 6:00-7:00am

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 06:45:48 +0200

> On 24 Jul 2015, at 14:39, Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>
> DK Hostmaster will update the EPP production environment to version 1.3.2 on Monday August 3rd between 6:00 and 7:00am. We do not expect any downtime during the upgrade. This bug fix release addresses the following issues:
>
> - Country code issue fixed so we present ISO-code instead of country as specified in the RFC
> - EPP would respond 1000 success in some cases of XML parsing exception

Maintenance has been completed. EPP production is running version 1.3.2.

Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator

Tlf. 33 64 60 60
Fax.: 33 64 60 66
Email: erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>