[EPP-discuss] Activation of a firewall for EPP services

From: Malene Hansen <mha_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:05:16 +0100

Activation of a firewall for EPP services

DK Hostmaster is about to implement a firewall in front of the EPP production server.

This is to improve security of our EPP services, both for our registrars and for DK Hostmaster, by adding an extra layer of security to the application, thereby reducing the risk of a security breach.

This means that DK Hostmaster will close for access through the firewall to the EPP production server, and will open only to known and valid IP addresses from registrars.

The closing will be effectuated on February 29th at 8AM.

As a registrar you will have to write an email to tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> before February 22nd at 3PM, listed the IP addresses that you use and DK Hostmaster will manually add them to the approved list.

Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards

Malene Hansen

Tlf. 21 31 65 75
Fax.: 33 64 60 66
Email: mha_at_dk-hostmaster.dk
Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk

confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended
addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are not permitted
to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this e-mail.