[EPP-discuss] missing domain:transfer

From: DanDomain A/S Hostmaster <hostmaster_at_dandomain.dk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 00:25:30 +0100

Considering the latest specifics on the SB4 that apparantly just arrived, more the part covering the removal of anon redelegation, that seems to be the reason for the exceptional long maintenance this weekend, I was wondering if I was the only one on this list who is trying to get a hold of the release list of the EPP stating availability for a domain:transfer command to take over for the recently announced removal of the anonymous "redelegation" functionality ? Does anyone have a fix for this ?

In addition to this, has anyone received the notice for system critical changes according to the mininmum SLA of 3 months, that is required for such changes where it states the anon redel will be removed and not just a maintenance? I'm afraid I'm missing these emails.
( https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/teknisk-administration/noter-om-teknik/udrulningstider/ )

ref.:
https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/udmeldinger-over-tid/aktuelt/artikel/aendring-af-annonceret-servicevindue/

Med venlig hilsen

Dennis Mathiesen
Product Manager - Domain/Webhosting

[http://maillist2.dandomain.dk/Userfiles/d3b5ca10-20b8-4a37-9f89-80eb3efb0c0a/files/Signatur/dandomainlogo.jpg]
T:

87 77 90 45

E:

dm_at_dandomain.dk<mailto:dm_at_dandomain.dk>

W:

dandomain.dk<http://www.dandomain.dk>

[http://maillist2.dandomain.dk/Userfiles/d3b5ca10-20b8-4a37-9f89-80eb3efb0c0a/files/Signatur/viskaberenkelhed.jpg]<http://www.dandomain.dk/profil.html?utm_source=mail&utm_medium=signatur&utm_campaign=viskaberenkelhed>