Re: [EPP-discuss] missing domain:transfer

From: Andreas Schraut-Petto <apetto_at_key-systems.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:35:07 +0100

Good morning,

this is a question to all registrars.

In my opinion, the current EPP implementaion of DK-Hostmaster is a mess!
Important functions are missing.

For example domain:info command. That command works for every domain,
if it belongs to the registrar or not. BUT there is no unique
registrar identifier (eq clid; currently it's always the registrant).
Only with domain:info command, we never know if the domain is really
under our management!

Hostmaster-DK should either add a unique clid or respond with an
authorization error.

Further, I haven't found any functionality to set the registrant as
billing contact. And a function to set the registrar as billing
contact is also missing. (related to
https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification)

What do you think about that? What do you miss in the EPP API?

Many thanks and best regards,
Andreas

Btw., the switch to the new Self-Service is also a desaster!

Am 31.01.2016 um 22:56 schrieb Peter Larsen:
> it’s reinstated:
>
> http://new.czar.dk/2016/01/31/reinstatement-of-blind-delegation-in-11th-hour/
>
> so, it will still work… and i have received 3-4 tests this
> evening…
>

>> On Jan 31, 2016, at 12:15 PM, DanDomain A/S Hostmaster
>> <hostmaster_at_dandomain.dk <mailto:hostmaster_at_dandomain.dk>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Cheers Tom, thanks for the reply. I was basically just hoping I
>> missed an email with the notifications of the alternative API
>> command (and sandbox details) together with the change
>> notification of system critical updates.
>>
>> I can now just rest assured that the message is sent out by
>> mistake and that a correction email will be sent some time
>> tomorrow. Thanks again.
>>
>> PS: domain:update or domain:transfer is all the same for me in
>> this context, as long as it's available :)
>>

>> Med venlig hilsen
>>
>> *Dennis Mathiesen* Product Manager - Domain/Webhosting
>>
>> http://maillist2.dandomain.dk/Userfiles/d3b5ca10-20b8-4a37-9f89-80eb3efb0c0a/files/Signatur/dandomainlogo.jpg

*T:*

<http://www.dandomain.dk/profil.html?utm_source=mail&utm_medium=signatur&utm_campaign=viskaberenkelhed>