Re: [EPP-discuss] missing domain:transfer

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:24:18 +0000

Funny to see that conversation again.

Years of debating this NIC business model has changed nothing.

The EPP provided by DK hosmaster is not "compatible" with a classic Registry-Registra model.

We are still using the mail system since this EPP do not change a single thing to the registration process. We use the EPP as a DAS...

Unless the policies around the .DK change, It looks pointless to spend any time and technical tessources implementing that sort of EPP...