Re: [EPP-discuss] missing domain:transfer

From: Rieke Poppe - One.com <rm_at_one.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 09:50:04 +0100

It is nice to see some of the non-danish registrars joining this debate.

I would love to see more of you join the registrar meetings and join the
discussion IRL (though I also don't believe it will change anything when
it comes to EPP)

Next one is (as far as I know) bein held on May 11th 2016 in Århus in
Denmark.

See you there ;)

Best Regards
Rieke Poppe