SV: [EPP-discuss] New self-service still not working at all ?

From: DanDomain A/S Hostmaster <hostmaster_at_dandomain.dk>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 14:22:09 +0100

Ståle - confirmed, the loading time for just about any action on the self service site takes forever.
Unfortunately we had to register a few domains for ourselves and are now experiencing exactly the same as our customers are complaining about to our guys in sale and customer service.

There is nothing on the main website stating issues and that certain action has or will be taken to solve the issues obviously at hand. So, I just had to brief our customer service that they should advise our customers to have a little patience with a new system. Unfortunately, we cannot do more from here but keeping our fingers crossed hope for fast solutions and guide our customers best way possible.

Med venlig hilsen

Dennis Mathiesen
Product Manager - Domain/Webhosting
DanDomain A/S