Re: SV: [EPP-discuss] New self-service still not working at all ?

From: Andreas Schraut-Petto <apetto_at_key-systems.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:21:22 +0100

Oh, another issue:

A few minutes ago I became payer for a .DK domain that not exists.

In the Self Service, I used the "Change payer for domain name(s)"
function to get a domain name.

And... It was working. Even with email notification.

  Dear Key-Systems GmbH,
  User ID: REG-Bla

  You have now removed the former payer for the following
  domain name and have thus taken over the role as payer for the
  domain name.

  Domain name(s)

    sgdfjsgdfjksdfgjaskdgfjkasdgfjksdgjkf.dk

  Best regards,
  DK Hostmaster

Could somebody at DK-Hostmaster please fix that?

Many thanks,
Best,
Andreas