Re: [EPP-discuss] New self-service still not working at all ?

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:21:45 -0800

and have been for me all the time

So would I expect it to be fast when i logged in?

wait… i’m loading how much?

Must be one of the slowest Nginx I have seen so far. no precaching of .css or javascript? or png’s, you forgot to exclude the cookie on those elements?

It must be possible to turn the powerknob a bit more..

regards, Peter Larsen - ICANN Accredited registrar

My info: http://larsen.tel
Company info: http://larsendata.tel