[EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 18:39:28 +0100 (CET)

Thanks to everyone using our new self-service. We are very happy with the
design and layout.

However since launch yesterday we have been working on bug fixes and
performance issues.

Every reported problem will be investigated and solved if possible -
including those mentioned on the EPP-discussion list.

This afternoon around 3 pm. we solved a performance problem that affected
a number of our users. Many users reported very high load times on simple
pages like the front and login page, something we hope are history by now.
That said, we are still strugling to make operations on large lists of
domain names faster.

Please let us know if you experience any problems with the self-service:

https://selfservice.dk-hostmaster.dk/language/english

--
Best Regards
Niels Haarbo