Re: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Ståle Schumacher <stale_at_domeneshop.no>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:29:51 +0100

Niels Haarbo wrote:

> Thanks to everyone using our new self-service. We are very happy with
> the design and layout.

The design and layout are all right, but that doesn't help much when
nothing actually works. :-(

> Every reported problem will be investigated and solved

When? This is the 4th day where we have been effectively blocked out
from the self-service. We have 131 requests pending that we are not able
to confirm, because your service does not work!

> This afternoon around 3 pm. we solved a performance problem that
> affected a number of our users. Many users reported very high load times
> on simple pages like the front and login page, something we hope are
> history by now.

The response time has definitely improved, but still we are:

1. Not able to view our list of domain names or name servers (error1.png).

2. Not able to confirm any requests to take on the role as proxy or
payer (error2.png).

We have emailed you at both info_at_dk-hostmaster.dk and
tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk and at your individual email addresses, but still
no response from none of you. And the one person within your
organization that we could rely on and contact directly when we had a
problem in the past (Susanne), she has quit.

What kind of organization are you? This is simply unacceptable.

Regards,

Ståle Schumacher
Domeneshop AS
Christian Krohgs gate 16