Re: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Andreas Schraut-Petto <apetto_at_key-systems.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 08:35:19 +0100

Hi All,

beside of the reported problems - it seems that no all features from the
"old" Self-Service are implemented into the new one.

I still miss the tool to check if a nameserver is approved by
DK-Hostmaster as well as a tool to check if the dns configuration is good.

Currently, it's a gamble to work with the Self-Service, and that affects
our complete operating business -.-

Best regards,
Andreas