Re: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 07:46:26 +0000

While the DNS check tool was nice for debugging, it's not really up to DK-Hostmaster to provide you with such a tool. If you really need it, simply find a new one online or build one yourself. -- Tom Sommer (via OWA) Zitcom A/S ________________________________________ From: Andreas Schraut-Petto <apetto_at_key-systems.net> Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 8:35 AM To: Ståle Schumacher; Niels Haarbo Cc: EPP-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk Subject: Re: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation Hi All, beside of the reported problems - it seems that no all features from the "old" Self-Service are implemented into the new one. I still miss the tool to check if a nameserver is approved by DK-Hostmaster as well as a tool to check if the dns configuration is good. Currently, it's a gamble to work with the Self-Service, and that affects our complete operating business -.- Best regards, Andreas Am 04.02.2016 um 08:29 schrieb Ståle Schumacher: > Niels Haarbo wrote: > >> Thanks to everyone using our new self-service. We are very happy with >> the design and layout. > > The design and layout are all right, but that doesn't help much when > nothing actually works. :-( > >> Every reported problem will be investigated and solved > > When? This is the 4th day where we have been effectively blocked out > from the self-service. We have 131 requests pending that we are not able > to confirm, because your service does not work! > >> This afternoon around 3 pm. we solved a performance problem that >> affected a number of our users. Many users reported very high load >> times on simple pages like the front and login page, something we hope >> are history by now. > > The response time has definitely improved, but still we are: > > 1. Not able to view our list of domain names or name servers (error1.png). > > 2. Not able to confirm any requests to take on the role as proxy or > payer (error2.png). > > We have emailed you at both info_at_dk-hostmaster.dk and > tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk and at your individual email addresses, but still > no response from none of you. And the one person within your > organization that we could rely on and contact directly when we had a > problem in the past (Susanne), she has quit. > > What kind of organization are you? This is simply unacceptable. > > > Regards, > > Ståle Schumacher > Domeneshop AS > Christian Krohgs gate 16 > 0186 Oslo, Norway > Tel (+47) 03333 / Fax (+47) 22943334 >