Re: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Peter Larsen <peter.larsen_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 23:53:08 -0800

I have requested so many times that dns check is removed

its really not noteworthy if my dns works correctly between 11:32:34 and 11:32:36.. it’s 80+ servers… You might look at the one that is just removing it self from service at 11:32:34, and bgp kicks in and would work great again at 11:32:35, but you checked at 11:32:34 and it failed..

what is noteworthy is my dns works in generel, you can test that on the fly, and check for lame delegation an other obvious stuff

please remove the dnscheck from the delegation!