RE: [EPP-discuss] Self-service - performance and bug situation

From: Boris Fernandez <Boris.Fernandez_at_ascio.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:01:58 +0000

.SE did a great job. I am more happy to receive notification from them about a zone not setup accordingly to their recommendation than to get a domain name removed due to non DNS compliance, whatever that mean...

I guess some NICs just want to be RFCs compliant... too look smart and pro... even with a crap EPP and frontend not capable to list a large portfolio without tiiming out. Apparently it is much more important to bother our customers with their DNS or to lipstick the web panel than to review the NIC database structure..