[EPP-discuss] EPP response delay

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:04:13 +0000

So I've been testing a few EPP systems and I've found that the domain:info command for DK-Hostmaster is about x2 slower than most other EPP systems (eurid, nic.se etc.).

The average domain:info command takes around 0.91 to 1.3 second. While on most other EPP systems, it takes around 0.5-0.6 seconds (nic.se down to 0.1).

Is there a built-in delay that we can tweak or could something be done to optimize the request-time further?

The thing is, with tens of thousands of domains and an equal amount of requests, every millisecond counts and it's actually quite a problem :)

Thanks :)

// Tom