Re: [EPP-discuss] RE: Empty State bug

From: Lasse Brandt <lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:40:42 +0000

Hi Tom,

> I stand corrected, it was just the EPP system itself that was down. Even more fun.

I’m investigating this issue today, but can’t find anything in the EPP logs about it. I searched for any http 500 returns, but came up empty handed.

Do you have an exact time when this happened yesterday?
Can I also get the IP address you made the request from?
And do you have HTTP request/answer details as well?

Feel free to forward them personally to me, if you don’t like sharing with the list :)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Lasse Brandt / Network and System Administrator / DK Hostmaster A/S