Re: [EPP-discuss] Forthcoming feature releases of the EPP service: renew

From: Ashley La Bolle | EPAG Domainservices GmbH <al_at_epag.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:16:48 +0200

Hi Tom,

would the billing-c be notified via EPP of the expiration date change?

We don't troll registries for 'unexpected changes' in the expiration
date so if the expiration date was just bumped forward, we would be left
with a mismatch bewteen ourselves and the registry. Even worse, I would
have no explanation for our customers for how this happened...

Best,
Ashley