[EPP-discuss] EPP update domain draft proposal

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:22:24 +0000

Hello All,

I have created a somewhat first draft for an update domain command implementation, it is available at:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/tree/epp_update_domain_v1

A lot of aspects are not clarified yet, please refer to the TODO file:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/blob/epp_update_domain_v1/TODO.md

I have added a first shot at a privilege matrix:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/tree/epp_update_domain_v1#privilege-matrix

I have revisited the issue of changing the registration period attribute using EPP and I cannot find any documentation on examples on this, so I think this is a dead end (brainfart from an old TODO list, which survived too long). The only relations to this attribute seems to be in relation to domain:transfer and domain:renew.

If anybody can provide me with information on who to change registration periode via EPP, please do. The only alternative I can see right now would be an extension along the lines of:

<extension>
        <dkhm:updateDomain>
                <chg>
                        <domain:period>5 </domain:period>
                </chg>
        </dkhm:updateDomain>
</extension>

Looking forward to your feedback.,

Development Team Leader / Team leder for Udvikling

Tlf. +45 33 64 60 60
Fax.: +45 33 64 60 66
Email: jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk