[EPP-discuss] EPP contact admin draft proposal

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:22:29 +0000

Hello All,

I have written up a draft for the specification for the unimplemented commands related to manipulation of contact objects:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/tree/epp_contact_admin_v1

A lot of aspects are not clarified yet, please refer to the TODO file:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/blob/epp_contact_admin_v1/TODO.md

I have given it a lot of thought and I think the delete contact command is out of scope for now. When DK Hostmaster will support adhoc contact/user creation I will reevaluate this decision and the command will make more sense to implement, but for now I regard it as unnecessary.

Looking forward to your feedback,

Development Team Leader / Team leder for Udvikling

Tlf. +45 33 64 60 60
Fax.: +45 33 64 60 66
Email: jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk