[EPP-discuss] RE: EPP renew domain draft proposal - updated

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:45:14 +0000

I can sympathize with that. We would like the renew to remain transparent to the owner of the domain. One could also argue that a billing-c notification would result in added DKHM support-calls with unneeded questions.

What will the notification say? Obviously it should not contain invoicing or anything.

--
Tom Sommer
CTO at UnoEuro A/S, a Zitcom A/S division

Phone: +45 69 10 60 09