RE: [EPP-discuss] EPP update domain draft proposal

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:56:48 +0000

Well, the correct term is actually "billing cycle", so I suggest we use this in order to avoid confusion.

A 'normal', non-dk domain does not have the concept of changing billing cycles, hence you won't find support for this in the EPP-spec.
Usually TLDs mandate a minimum registration/renew-period (1 or 2 years) and a maximum renew period of 10 years (from current expiration date).

It would be nice to be able to lower it through EPP though, if you wish to continue to support the setting.

--
Tom Sommer
CTO at UnoEuro A/S, a Zitcom A/S division

Phone: +45 69 10 60 09