RE: [EPP-discuss] EPP renew domain draft proposal - updated

From: Tom Sommer <ts_at_zitcom.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:14:08 +0000

Either we are allowed to renew any .dk domain (Why wouldn't we?), or you allow us to change billing-c without user-consent, or you make the user-consent painfully simple (not going to happen, I know you). Otherwise you can scrap the renew command, because we will not be able to use it.

Please explain the procedure in detail as to what we need to do, to renew a domain which we are not billing-c on.

--
Tom Sommer
CTO at UnoEuro A/S, a Zitcom A/S division

Phone: +45 69 10 60 09