[EPP-discuss] EPP demo/test client 1.0.0 released as open source

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 18:13:14 +0000

Hello all,

We have just released our EPP demo/test client as version 1.0.0

The client, like our other demo clients for services like DAS, DSU and Preact, acts as demonstration of how things work, the EPP client however is lot heavier and more complicated, compared to the others since it support quite a few more features.

The client has served and is still serving us for development and is used for the test of our upcoming EPP service release.

You are free to play with it and it can be used against our sandbox environment (release 1..4.x) and evaluation environment (2.1.x).

The client is released as open source under a MIT license and is available on Github at:

https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-demo-client-mojolicious

Development on the client will continue actively and the client will be supported, but it is offered as-is and is not regarded as a part of our normal service portfolio.

Have a nice weekend,

jonasbn

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>