[EPP-discuss] EPP evaluation environment updated to bug fix release 2.2.2

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:03:46 +0000

Vi have just updated the EPP service to version 2.2.2 in our evaluation environment

epp-evaluation.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://epp-evaluation.dk-hostmaster.dk/> port 700

We had a minor difference between the official XSD and the one used in the build, we will take steps to have one repository, so this issue does not occur again.

jonasbn

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>