[EPP-discuss] Re: waiting list offering, pending deletion and the EPP command info domain

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:54:26 +0000

Hi Tom,

Here goes:

On 30 Sep 2016, at 10:37, Tom Sommer - Zitcom A/S <ts_at_zitcom.dk<mailto:ts_at_zitcom.dk>> wrote:

offeredOnWaitingList should be in domain:check, not domain:info

Noted, I agree on this, I will try to steer the application in the right direction. I cannot remember this from the top of my head, but I will follow up.

Also I believe there is an ‘official’ EPP status for pending delete? Why not use that?

We will, but the status alone does however not present the date :-/

From our specification:

pendingDelete deletion is pending, an advisory date is applicable
Ref: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/tree/prerelease-2.0#status-codes

Tom Sommer
UnoEuro Webhosting