Re: [EPP-discuss] RE: waiting list offering, pending deletion and the EPP command info domain

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:58:32 +0000

Hi Tom,

See below:

On 30 Sep 2016, at 11:10, Tom Sommer - Zitcom A/S <ts_at_zitcom.dk<mailto:ts_at_zitcom.dk>> wrote:

> It would make sense to have to present it on domain:check, but I do not see what you should not have it on both after all it is an extension.

There is no reason to have the waitinglist status in domain:info, at all. It’s not the correct place to show the availability of a domain.

> We will use that, as I also stated, but that cannot communicate the advisory date.

True, the ’correct’ way to do it (compared to other EPP systems, and your own), would be:

<dkhm:domainDeletionDate xmlns:dkhm="urn:dkhm:params:xml:ns:dkhm-2.0”>2016-09-27T00:00:00.0Z</dkhm:domainDeletionDate>

This is the format documented in the RFC. I will make a service review to ensure that this is the format used globally of not I consider it an error.

Ref: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5730#page-59

jonasbn

Please use this format throughout your EPP system, and not change it.

--
Tom Sommer
UnoEuro Webhosting