Re: [EPP-discuss] Re: EPP evaluation environment has been updated to bug fix release 2.2.3

From: Kristian Ørmen <kristian_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 22:22:23 +0200

Hi Jonas

I agree that we should not do your testing for you. You should give us access to a bug-free test system preferably at least one month prior to the release being put on the production system.

You have used months to write the 10139 lines of code, and now you expect your customers to be able to write an unknown amount of code and test their systems overnight.

Kind regards
Kristian Ørmen

Larsen Data ApS
Vestergade 20 B 2