[EPP-discuss] Decommissioning of epp-discuss

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 06:29:11 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We are consolidating all technical discussion lists into a single list.

This list will no longer be actively used and will be decommissioned in due time. We will of course respond to the open questions posted in regard to the new EPP service release yesterday.

Please subscribe to: tech-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk> using tech-discuss+subscribe_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech-discuss+subscribe_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk>

More information on our offered mailling lists can be found at: